Children are powerful learners.
Every child can make progress in their learning, with the right help.
At Adventure Hyndburn we are proud to offer you a range of Covid safe meeting venues, desk space and multi-purpose rooms which you can use for meetings, interviews, training and staff meetings. All rooms are well ventilated, safe distancing can easily be observed and each room is thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. The building itself is covid compliant with everything you could need to hold a safe meeting, small training session or simply work somewhere other than your dining room table!
Not only can we offer you the space you need (away from the distractions of your pet/partner/favourite daytime TV programme or neighbour!) but we can also provide the following at no additional cost to you or your organisation
- Reception facilities including welcoming your delegates, signing in/out and directional support
- Disposable face masks and hand sanitiser facilities are available to all your delegates
- Free secure car parking
And for an additional charge we can offer:
- The use of a powerful multi-media suite, capable of running Powerpoint presentations, DVDs and a high powered projector
- TV / DVD / Video
(Charge of £5 per item of electrical equipment per booking)
- Photocopying facilities (5p per copy) by arrangement
- Beverages including tea, coffee and water – please call us on the number below for further information.
* Please check that the above facilities are available at your chosen venue on booking.
To maintain our high standards and to cover the cost of increased PPE we are now issuing the following competitive charges for our work and meeting spaces of various sizes:
Each space available at our Centre on Norfolk Grove can be booked for £25.00 per hour with discounts available for long term or ongoing bookings. Refreshments can also be arranged and a cafe space can be allocated for lunch breaks or more informal group work.
Our community/training space at our Centre on Roughlee Road can be booked for £30.00 per hour with discounts available for long term or ongoing bookings. Refreshments can also be arranged
Please call us on the number below for more details.
Additional charges are applicable for any room bookings during out of hours. Please call us on the number below for further information.
Locations of the meeting places:
- The Park Child & Family Centre, Norfolk Grove, Church, Accrington, BB5 4RY
- The Willows Child & Family Centre, Trinity Community Church, Christ Church Square, Roughlee Road, Accrington, BB5 2LU
For more information, to book a room or for more information about individual desk space and interviewing facilities, please call reception on 01254 387757.