The freedom to spend all day in the woods brings endless possibilities for learning and development through play. Now, that sounds like a whole lot of fun!
The freedom to spend a day in the woods brings wonderful possibilities for learning and development through play. Now, that sounds like fun!
A new full day Forest School Nursery is in development for 3-5 year olds at our woodland at The Park Child and Family Centre in Accrington.
This is a unique opportunity for your child to learn and flourish in a natural woodland environment. Childcare will be provided by Adventure Hyndburn’s Little Stars Nursery practitioners, qualified and experienced in Early Years and Forest School leadership.
Children can have picnics in our picnic patch, enjoy story time on the story logs, sing songs in the magic circle and take part in woodland arts, crafts, and science in the woody workshop.
The benefits of Forest School are brilliant:
- Enhances social and emotional development
- Encourages independence and risk taking
- Nurtures a love for the natural world through discovery, exploration and conservation
- Builds resilience together
- Letting children be curious and learn through play
Why choose Wild Adventures?
- We are a "Forest School Centre of Excellence" with qualified and experienced staff
- Use of our woodland and an indoor area
- Can complement our indoor nursery provision
- Hot lunches or packed lunches provided
- Option to use Early Education Funding hours
Wild Adventures will run through the school holidays, providing year round care.
Each day will bring its own wild adventure!
Interested? Contact Gemma on 01254 387757 or email: email@example.com